VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Ive just joined red team (and paid my tenner too).

Excellent forum and so helpful. not planning to convert my bus, so sorry bout that - but defo enjoying the build threads.

Keep up the good work guys - already learnt loads just from reading on here, like Dazbois details - he sorted me out last week too!! (Big Up to Dazboi).

:ILU:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Hi all,

Ive just joined red team (and paid my tenner too).

Excellent forum and so helpful. not planning to convert my bus, so sorry bout that - but defo enjoying the build threads.

Keep up the good work guys - already learnt loads just from reading on here, like Dazbois details - he sorted me out last week too!! (Big Up to Dazboi).

:ILU:
Top Stuff Glad Darren got you sorted T: Will we be seeing you at the meet????????

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im nr Rochester - so not as far out as you.

Yes, planning to be at the meet - any clues as to where the meet is at Lakeside.

Ive got a full version of VAG-COM if thats useful to bring with me? (although im no expert at using it)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw a silver T4 last night about 8pm on the M20 coast bound at maidstone - wasnt you was it. Had zee German plates on it, so didnt quite catch the reg.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Im nr Rochester - so not as far out as you.

Yes, planning to be at the meet - any clues as to where the meet is at Lakeside.

Ive got a full version of VAG-COM if thats useful to bring with me? (although im no expert at using it)
The meet at Lakeside is in the Car park of Burger King. Go through the left tunnel and come off the first slip road, follow the services sign but then turn right towards the retail park, (Basically at the essex arena roundabout) then the next roundabout turn right into what they call ''The Junction''

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Alternatively just drive round for a bit, until a group of layabouts with T4's shout and wave at you Rasp:

...................................... That's what I do :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts