VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just new to this...I'm T4Tom's girlfriend..apologies if that means nothing to you..just apparently thats my identity on this lol.

Going to Beaulieu T4Fest with him so thought I might come on and see what this is all about.

Only beginning to learn things about T4's etc. so please be patient with my ignorance and prob stupid questions:)

Sinead

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
at last, a debut A:

I'm sure you'll soon find out what being associated with me means ha ha.

I can't believe I have to now watch what I say about you behind your back Rasp:

x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh that is it..

I shall just have to get drunk and make a spectacle of myself at T4 Fest to shake off the "T4Toms Girlfriend" identity.
Ya?huh?

Rasp:

x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Welcome:)

Got kinda sucked into that website..who'd have thought there was such an interest in Taxidermy
I feel kind of silly having never being part of any internet interest/hobby forums before and I'm halfway to 22...d'oh.

Maybe see you next week:)

Sinead

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Look out Tom..... All those secrets might come out!!!!

Hi by the way... See you next week T:

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just new to this...I'm T4Tom's girlfriend..apologies if that means nothing to you..just apparently thats my identity on this lol.

Going to Beaulieu T4Fest with him so thought I might come on and see what this is all about.

Only beginning to learn things about T4's etc. so please be patient with my ignorance and prob stupid questions:)

Sinead
Hi Sinead and welcome to the forum,
I am sooooo looking forward to meeting you :)
T4 Fest will be a blast enjoy the forum.
Cheers Scott

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Oh you poor girl....what have you let your self in for...

just sit back and observe how nice and polite we all are all the time to TommyBoy...

we never ever take the mike out him or his choice of vans/roof racks etc..

By the way tom real clever of you being a Computer nerd being able to use 2 computers and pretend to have a girlfriend on one of them...I:..

only joking..:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all for the lovely Welcome:)

Looking forward to meeting you all next week..and have plenty of incriminating stories of him at the ready T: lol.

Sinead

1 - 12 of 12 Posts