VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just got into the Forum bought our Ex AA van last Christmas and spent lots of time making it into a camper as in Sept my and my wife to be are getting married and going on a 3500 mile honeymoon!
We had been to some shows this year we started off with Volksworld show it was amazing! but it was a cold one! then we went to Big Bang it was very good loved the 70's disco... then we went to a T4 meet in Porthcawl and really enjoyed cruising down the M4 from Cardiff but very wet day! and we also went to Camper Jam this weekend and camped in the T4 Forum site it was really good to see loads of T4's at a show! we was all very lucky with the weather!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome aboard mate!! i've got an ex aa lowered with 18's on, must have seen each other around as i'm from stepaside!
The wife drives the bus more than the car and the dogs lurve itT:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Shame.. gonna be a goodun. I cant wait for big mac and the wholly soul band...:cool:.

Theres another welsh show planned for next year at tredegar house 2nd -5th of april.. from the organisers of dubs...nice to see a few more welsh shows on the planner....A:..

Not sure if it's a bank hol that weekend but 2nd - 5th is fri-mon... which is unusual but what a great idea...long weekender...A:A:...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Margam park in august, volksfest wales...check out the show planner for more info on show dates.

Ant...T:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome aboard mate!! i've got an ex aa lowered with 18's on, must have seen each other around as i'm from stepaside!
The wife drives the bus more than the car and the dogs lurve itT:
Is yours body coded, if so i was behind you one night from Tesco in Pembroke Dock and i turned of to Carew!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No mate, just lowered, wheels, destickered and lighted also polished within an inch of its life. Private plate too, H8 EES

Colour change very soon hopefully:D
Cool I will keep my eye out for you I see a White T4 with black graphics I think he is a member of the T4 forum! when we get back from Europe we will be getting are's painted... I could of had it done before but I got is serviced the other day and I spent £1400 and I still need to get the Cam belt done, but round here its only VW i can go too! have you had to spend out on yours much?

·
Registered
182 Posts
not so far, it only had 67,000 on when we got it. Most of work my mate at eddie thomas garage does, he has just got an ex aa off ebay and had to redoo the engine.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
not so far, it only had 67,000 on when we got it. Most of work my mate at eddie thomas garage does, he has just got an ex aa off ebay and had to redoo the engine.
Ours has done 113,000 and we just changed:-
4 disks
4 pads
Rear air bags repaired
New CV joint
New top ball joints
New Hand brake cable
New tyres at £120 each....
filters and oil change

Would your mate do the Cam belt change or will it need to go to VW?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts