VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a new member from Cambridgeshire and been looking at great vans on here for a while. I'm looking for a T4, I've seen loads on the screen but not actually seen many close up. There also doesnt seem to be many round here for sale at the mo. Are there any members near to me? If so could i pop along and have a look over your vans to make sure its what I really want and admire your mods. I've missed a few because the good ones go quick and I dont have the bottle yet to buy online before looking a van over plus it just dont seem wise! Maybe I'm old fashioned..

Cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome aboard!!
Get yourself down to the cambs meet, that way u can view lots of vans all at once! Here's the details:

2nd cambridgeshire t4/t5 forum meet;
saturday 28 jan 1pm onwards at;
the lazy otter
cambridge rd
stretham
cambs
cb6 3lu

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
And another welcome T:

I'm in Needingworth and you're more than welcome to have a look at my van. It's a bit of a heap but it's a T4.
You can give it a wash aswell if you fancy, just to see how you get on with the roof of course :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Im often in St.Ives at weekends. I have a mate that maybe selling one that lives there. Long nose though

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard!!
Get yourself down to the cambs meet, that way u can view lots of vans all at once! Here's the details:

2nd cambridgeshire t4/t5 forum meet;
saturday 28 jan 1pm onwards at;
the lazy otter
cambridge rd
stretham
cambs
cb6 3lu
Thanks for the info and offers. I ll be along to that on the 28th!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hi and welcome - I am in exactly the same boat as you - except in Peterborough. Been lookin g at loads on ebay and here.... gotta wait for the right one to come up and the right price :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi there Coolhand.
I live in St ives. You are more than welcome to have a look over my van.
I feel for you, finding a van is not easy. Just take your time. Its out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts