VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T: thanks, i have just got a bra, and some skull + crosbones headlining, looking back now i wish i'd gone for rs4 alloys with lower profile tyres, never mind you live and learn, better start saving

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
T: as i said yesterday i did'nt realise the popularity of these vans, we just needed somthing to get our large family and all our camping gear around and somthing i could use as a daily driver for the 20 mile round trip to work, i must say the whole family agrees its the best move we have ever made, far better than any mpv, the whole thing seems adictive,last week i put a gearstick extension on and some wind deflectors. i did'nt have a clue what we were doing with the soundproofing, carpeting etc, but we really enjoyed doing it, (even if we had a few arguments along the way) all the best gaz

·
Registered
110 Posts
looking good and welcome,enjoy the camping in the t4 (we do) all the best T:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:ILU:hi mate, no i have federal commercial van tyres on, i'm hoping to sell these and get some rs4 alloys with xl tyres rather than commercial tyres, i just think these look to chuncky, cheers, gaz

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Nice looking van, and lucky you having helpers to do it, hope you all enjoy your van.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi mate, it was called alpha, multi purpose, material onto wood metal etc, got it from the local diy shop, about £5 per tin used about 4 in total, cheers gaz T:

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Hi Gaz(and family) welcome to the forum from a very wet Cornwall..keep the pics coming T:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts