VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
after ordering a new 6.1.
Its ages since I had to spec my 60 plate T5 and wondered if anyone could help with selecting a spec for my van as I cant go into the showroom.
Didnt want to miss out on any "must have's".
Havent got a specific budget but its a daily work van, not to be converted as yet but will require high spec as I would like to think I could convert in future if I retire early as planned.

Thanks in advance.

Registered
Have you read anything in to this new boris announcement about binning off petrol and diesel motors and will it devalue your van at the end if you choose to keep it ?
I suppose it all depends on how long you're thinking of keeping it ?
Your account will offset alot of it over the years you use it for business prior to that .

Registered
oooow ordering a new toy! Not sure would worry about petrol / diesel motors quite yet when there isn't a proven alternative yet??

Good colour
Highest spec interior dash, steering wheel?
Highline?
Power?
Panel or Kombi?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
oooow ordering a new toy! Not sure would worry about petrol / diesel motors quite yet when there isn't a proven alternative yet??

Good colour
Highest spec interior dash, steering wheel?
Highline?
Power?
Panel or Kombi?
Ascot grey highline
199 DSG
single passenger seat
heated seats
lumbar support
armrests
soft closing door and extra drivers door
drivers alert (dont know what this is?)
heated wash fluid and level
prep for roof rack (dont know what this is?)
carpeted cab
mudflaps
LED lights
rear view camera

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted the powered sliding side and tailgate doors but thats only on a combi van. I dont want the side windows or I would have ordered a combi and just sold the seats.

Anyone know if you can delete the side windows from a combi?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts