VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, looking to change the colour of my trusty stead and was wondering if i should do a full respray or a vinyl wrap, whats the pros and cons of both, also does anyone know a wrap place in the glasgow area, thanks

·
Registered
531 Posts
You might have to prep the bumpers tilss for the vinyl to stick. My mate has offered to half wrap mine instead of getting it colour coded but i might have to prep the bumpers almost as much as getting them sprayed.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my van is fully colour coded in silver but seen a nice bmw f1 blue that i fancy, obviously more choice with the paint option but the time factor and the mess is putting me off, anyone any idea what the prices are fir a full wrap

·
Registered
309 Posts
my van is fully colour coded in silver but seen a nice bmw f1 blue that i fancy, obviously more choice with the paint option but the time factor and the mess is putting me off, anyone any idea what the prices are fir a full wrap
hi mark ive had a few work vans wraped and its always been done well plus theirs loadssssssssssssss of coulor choices theirs a guy called john johnson(who has a nice splitty)in bishopton whos quite reasonable il pm you his noT:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
For the same price as vinyl you can have a full respray!!! That's what I found any way mate!!! T:
If you want colour matched vinyl to a specific manufacturer colour it will cost considerably more than a respray. I wouldnt recommend wrapping over respray, and it's part of my business!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts