VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanapart has now become SKS Car Parts

We are pleased to be able to reduce the price on the Sachs T4 HD Shocks (Sachs HD shocks) to £160.20

Front shocks (105 819)
http://www.skscarparts.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118639&search=105+819

Rear Shocks (105 820)
http://www.skscarparts.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118640&search=105+820

And specifically for VWT4FORUM members there is a discount code "VWT4FORUM" for a 5% discount bringing the total down to:-

£152.52 (Inc VAT & Shipping)

Also see our website for 1000's of other T4 & T5 products (www.skscarparts.co.uk)

·
Registered
150 Posts
So, you going to be changing username then?;)

Is this code a limited time or limited number deal? I need shocks and like the idea but could do with waiting a week. T:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah we'll be changing username soon just wanted to keep it as wanapart for a while in case anyone still remembers us from the past 12 months.

The discount code will be around for a while yet so no panic.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Orded mine last week over phone was here following day

Fitted to van and transformed it for first time in 8 month I actually look forward to driving

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No Problem Gaz, I will issue you back the discount code difference on to your card. Regards Kevin SKS Car Parts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I ordered a set of front and rears yesterday and used the discount code, it worked fine for me mate, and I ordered on the website. I'm sure if you ring them they will be more than happy to help though buddy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Is this offer still available as I need to replace all 4 of my shocks?

Also it says they are for lowered vehicles, mine is at standard ride height, will they be suitable? if not do they do some for standard ride height?

Kind regards

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Is this offer still available as I need to replace all 4 of my shocks?

Also it says they are for lowered vehicles, mine is at standard ride height, will they be suitable? if not do they do some for standard ride height?

Kind regards
standard or slightly lowered is fine with these shocks

Find they work perfect and at there best at standard or max 45mm drop....lower to 55mm or 60mm still ok...any lower,then you are losing the optimum use of them..

Cheers si

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks, I'll get them ordered tomorrow. 195,000miles on original shocks, looking forward to seeing how much of a difference they'll make!

·
Literally, white van man
4,072 Posts
did the rear shocks come with the rubber bushes or did you have to get a new set ? and from where ?I:
I don't know if the shocks come with the rear bushes (my B6's didn't) but you can get them from VW for about £2 each, I just replaced all mine on the rear, 4 in total (my annoying mouse on acid squeak has now gone too T: )

They are called 'Damping Rings' part No V 701 513 121 I think.

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Order these on Monday night and they have arrived Wednesday morning, can't wait to fit them
looking forward to seeing how much they improve the ride as it's a bit bumpy at the moment
The discount code worked a treat cheers for that

1 - 20 of 106 Posts