VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have just added a number of new products to the webstore on our website; including: more lining carpet and adhesive packages, lights, table leg and sliding rail packages, water pumps (Barwig, VIP and Shurflo) and a SMEV fitting kit - http://www.megavanmats.com/apps/webstore/

Remember as well to check out the forum members discount page on our website: http://www.megavanmats.com/forummembers.htm

We have also changed the way you can order products with a forum discount: you can order over the phone on 0113 2561313 as before or you can now send us a PM or email stating exactly what you would like to order, your PayPal email address and also your forum username and we will be able to send you an invoice.

T:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the last few days, we have added a variety of new products to our webstore:

• Foil Foam Insulation - 10m
  • Durite Split Charge Relay Kit
  • Push Fit Panel Clips - in light grey or black
  • 12m mega stretch lining carpet and 12 x high temperature adhesive kit
  • SMEV offer - £280.00 - includes water bottle, pump, tap, template, hoses and more
The 12m mega stretch kit is £148.00 as standard, however to forum members (when ordering over the phone or sending us a PM/email for a PayPal invoice) it is £138.00.​

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Mark,

Just to clarify, do you use the cutting disc to remove a circle of your original carpet (already on the boards) and then insert the pre-cut VW logo into that cut out?

Cheers,
Tom

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Mark Just wondering if you have any idea when you will have the roof lining fasteners back in stock? Cheers AdamT:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the delay in responding regarding the clips, these should be back in stock today! As soon as they are in we will update this thread and have them available on the website again.

T:

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Hi I require the new 7mm x 10m self adhesive insulation please,what is delivery time and postage to ph26 3ra please regards pappabank

QUOTE=roadmark69;2331204]

• SMEV offer - £280.00 - includes water bottle, pump, tap, template, hoses and more
The 12m mega stretch kit is £148.00 as standard, however to forum members (when ordering over the phone or sending us a PM/email for a PayPal invoice) it is £138.00.​
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM sent!

T:

Hi I require the new 7mm x 10m self adhesive insulation please,what is delivery time and postage to ph26 3ra please regards pappabank

QUOTE=roadmark69;2331204]

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi can you pm me a price for the following:

12m silver mega stretch carpet & adhesive,
10m foil foam insulation
100 hidden panel clips

Thanks
Ross

·
Registered
334 Posts
Been using your products for the last years, fully carpeted my first van, a T4 and just recently my T5, went to order some more clips and carpet to make some changes and you no longer deliver to the Isle of Wight.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Been using your products for the last years, fully carpeted my first van, a T4 and just recently my T5, went to order some more clips and carpet to make some changes and you no longer deliver to the Isle of Wight.
We do still offer delivery to the Isle of Wight - but unfortunately due to the size, weight and contents of many of our parcels, couriers impose delivery surcharges. If you send us a PM letting us know what you need to order we can send you a price including delivery.

Hope this helps.

T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts