VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I'm looking to replace the original head unit in my 2008 T5 with something that ideally has DAB, CD/DVD, Bluetooth and nav facility or the option to pair it with my iphone so the display appears on the head unit.
I know there are some amazing units out there but my budget wont stretch that far!
I'm looking to spend around £300-£400.
What would you recommend?
Cheers

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Hi,
I fitted the Pioneer AVH-X490DAB in my 59 plate. Does everything you've listed in your price range.
Bought it from Absolut5 (Jason) on this forum. Good price, advice and service T:
Well pleased with sound quality.
As ever, extras push the price up as you'll need a DAB aerial and it's worth soundproofing your doors and then upgrading speakers on so on!
Cheers.

Does not have Sat Nav!

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Hi Guys,
I'm looking to replace the original head unit in my 2008 T5 with something that ideally has DAB, CD/DVD, Bluetooth and nav facility or the option to pair it with my iphone so the display appears on the head unit.
I know there are some amazing units out there but my budget wont stretch that far!
I'm looking to spend around £300-£400.
What would you recommend?
Cheers
Pioneer AVH X490dab is a cracking unit, you will need dab aerial, harness and fm adapter, we can supply this as a full plug and play

You can mirror Waz from the iPhone.

Hi,
I fitted the Pioneer AVH-X490DAB in my 59 plate. Does everything you've listed in your price range.
Bought it from Absolut5 (Jason) on this forum. Good price, advice and service T:
Well pleased with sound quality.
As ever, extras push the price up as you'll need a DAB aerial and it's worth soundproofing your doors and then upgrading speakers on so on!
Cheers.

Does not have Sat Nav!
?.....

You can mirror Waze and Navmii, by downloading "Pioneer Appradio Live" then Waze or Navmii

1 - 3 of 3 Posts