VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Evening

Kate has decided its time to let someone else take up the reigns for the RC Role.

I would like to be the first to thank Kate for her efforts todate.

If anyone fancies giving this a go, then please drop me a pm. Please note, this is not a full time job, all it has to be is setting a monthly date and acting as a friendly face to welcome new bods.
If you want to make more of it and hold weekend camp over’s etc, that’s up to you – but ONLY if you have the time.

Regards Jimbo

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Thanks Jimbo T:

...and sorry guys, but I've got way too much going on in my head at moment :(

I'm not leaving the scene, far from it, and will always offer help to the next RC if they so desire.
I've really enjoyed meeting new faces and making some good friends along the way.

Peace and love.

Kate, xx

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
all it has to be is setting a monthly date and acting as a friendly face to welcome new bods./QUOTE]

When you say it like that Jumbo, makes me wonder why you and Kate (only 2 regional coordinators I have had the pleasure of meeting so far) look so stressed!?! I:

Think Kate is going to be a hard act to follow but good to hear she's not going too far away! T:

On the plus side, having been to a couple of Essex meets, she will be handing over the reigns of a nice friendly bunch to whoever steps up!

Kate, don't be a stranger huh and thanks for all your hard work & sharing your passion for vdubs! A:A:A:A:A:A:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Kate,
As we're new to the scene we've only met you twice but I would like to say that on both occasions you have made us feel very welcome and your advice on our fb page has been great.
Thanks for all you have done for the group.
Nichola and **** xx

·
Registered
435 Posts
Hi there,

Just a quick note to add our thanks to Kate, although we only made it to a couple of meetings (life gets in the way!) her friendly attitude online and welcome made us feel part of the clan from the off.

Hope to see the new RC and Kate at another meet soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts