VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New to forum, and T4 ownership actually

Shes just been for a full respray and had the wheels sprayed aswell as adding some side bars. Shes starting to look Ansum...
But one thing that bugged me was the back door badge so I got handy and made one 馃槀

I think it looks a lot better than the original 馃榿

(If I can get a picture to upload I show you馃槀馃槀馃槀)

Registered
Looking good mateT: Is metalworking a hobby or moneymaker? There could be a demand for bespoke badges. If you create a photo album you can upload photos to it that way, some people won鈥檛 click on links in case it鈥檚 a scammer or virus:(

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good mate
Is metalworking a hobby or moneymaker? There could be a demand for bespoke badges. If you create a photo album you can upload photos to it that way, some people won鈥檛 click on links in case it鈥檚 a scammer or virus
Thanks Kelster!

Its plastic!馃槀馃槀I could make some yes I actually just made it to get rid of the tired original one and wanted to try something different 馃榿.

Ah I see what you mean about the link..I'm new ro forum and have absolutely no idea how I get a photo into the message box..I'm using android app and cant seem to add them other than post a link馃槬. I'll keep playing and see if I can find it.

If someone was to want a bespoke badge I'd be happy to entertain the idea (but that wasnt my intention馃槀馃槀honest 馃槵) just wanted to show off 馃槀

Registered
TBF you can鈥檛 tell by looking at the photo that it鈥檚 plasticI: Makes a nice change from the 鈥淗orny Devil鈥 ones I see quite a lot:)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
TBF you can鈥檛 tell by looking at the photo that it鈥檚 plasticI: Makes a nice change from the 鈥淗orny Devil鈥 ones I see quite a lot:)
Ah yeah it's something different then..I have ever seen a "none standard one" so the horny devil would be new to me :)

Think I've found how you do the pics in message too:D
Use the search bar A:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts