VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

New to forum, and T4 ownership actually

Shes just been for a full respray and had the wheels sprayed aswell as adding some side bars. Shes starting to look Ansum...
But one thing that bugged me was the back door badge so I got handy and made one ?

I think it looks a lot better than the original ?

(If I can get a picture to upload I show you???)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Looking good mateT: Is metalworking a hobby or moneymaker? There could be a demand for bespoke badges. If you create a photo album you can upload photos to it that way, some people won’t click on links in case it’s a scammer or virus:(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking good mate
Is metalworking a hobby or moneymaker? There could be a demand for bespoke badges. If you create a photo album you can upload photos to it that way, some people won’t click on links in case it’s a scammer or virus
Thanks Kelster!

Its plastic!??I could make some yes I actually just made it to get rid of the tired original one and wanted to try something different ?.

Ah I see what you mean about the link..I'm new ro forum and have absolutely no idea how I get a photo into the message box..I'm using android app and cant seem to add them other than post a link?. I'll keep playing and see if I can find it.

If someone was to want a bespoke badge I'd be happy to entertain the idea (but that wasnt my intention??honest ?) just wanted to show off ?

·
Registered
860 Posts
TBF you can’t tell by looking at the photo that it’s plasticI: Makes a nice change from the “Horny Devil” ones I see quite a lot:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TBF you can’t tell by looking at the photo that it’s plasticI: Makes a nice change from the “Horny Devil” ones I see quite a lot:)
Ah yeah it's something different then..I have ever seen a "none standard one" so the horny devil would be new to me :)

Think I've found how you do the pics in message too:D
Use the search bar A:

·
Premium Member
2,071 Posts
Welcome to the furum T: Nice work on the badge, certainly something different from the norm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts