VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here they are... BBS Le Mans 8jx18 on the front, 9jx18 on the rear, both ET 45 with 235x40x18 tyres.

Had to add 6mm spacers to the rear making them ET39 due to no clearance on the rear brakes.

Will say that I tried 10mm spacers which were fine but then were too close to the wheel arch and the sliding doors hit the rims. 6mm was just right T:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking good mate

do like a bit of dish;)

so you have no issues with your sliding door then on 9j et39

not even the rubber bung?
Rubber bung in sliding door does touch the tyre,only just, but only the part nearest the back it pops over it, so to speak. The 10mm spacers made the rubber hit the back tyre straight away. Although the 10mm's were prob a bit more than that as they were painted rather than the 6mm's which were plated...

Happy with how the van sits on them though...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh my god I think I just messed myself they are lurvley I like...... I like a lot what size tyres are they mate?

·
Registered
285 Posts
looking good, I was putting these on our B6 Passat but reckon they suit the T4 better. Surprise to hear ET45's foul the brakes? Are you running stock calipers?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Are they "Linglong" tyres I got some of trhem on me golf they have lasted well over 10k with a heavy right foot and still loads left T:

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Looks great mate! Tried mine today with a 5 and a 10mm spacer. The 5mm was ok but a bit too snug so 6-7mm looks about rightT:

Did you go hubcentric spacers and longer bolts or just normal ones?
Having mine made next week so ill get some pics up tooA:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks great mate! Tried mine today with a 5 and a 10mm spacer. The 5mm was ok but a bit too snug so 6-7mm looks about rightT:

Did you go hubcentric spacers and longer bolts or just normal ones?
Having mine made next week so ill get some pics up tooA:
Yep, on the spacers original bolts were fine, got at least 7 turns on them, 5 or less and I would have got longer ones. :ILU:

·
Registered
78 Posts
ive got some inovit dtm's on order same style so cant wait to get them now as they look ace T: 8x18 front and rear as i dont wana be messing about with spacers etc.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They look great, might have to pay them a visit very soon, did you get the spacers from reeva aswell ?
Yes, Gecko, I would ring Mark first though, tell him you know me as I mentioned to him that you might be in touch. T:

these are the sort of thing im after were did you get them from ????:ILU::ILU::cool:
Reevawheels, look them up on The Bay Lee.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts