673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these...

Do you think they ok?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops for t4 pls mods mOve before peeps realize I'm jaeger'd up and posted in t5 section...

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
merc wheels.............very euro.......are you keeping the merc badge in the centre......it looks strangley cool T:T:
nice wheels tho fella

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Nice wheels bud, they look sweet.

Steve W....

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for positive comments unfortunately I still haven't managed to get them on yet! HopeFully next week when my long bolts arrive! Bit worried the 10j rears might be a bit sticky outy:cool:

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Thanks for positive comments unfortunately I still haven't managed to get them on yet! HopeFully next week when my long bolts arrive! Bit worried the 10j rears might be a bit sticky outy:cool:
lookin goooood!!!!!!

and the the ladies will like the sticky outy!:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lookin goooood!!!!!!

and the the ladies will like the sticky outy!:D:D:D:D:D
thing is, as every person knows, sticky outy only goot when sticky out, currently they inside gathering dust, and unused wheels are like.....unused...I:

anyway I'll post pics when on, and hopefully they'll look as nice as I hope they will, not too sure what 285 tyres on a van will look like but hey.....

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok little update, after finding and spending loads on wheel bolts to fit I find one rear has a puncture, and with no money to get a new tyre at present, i suspect these will be on offer soon, but heres some pics anyway..

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
:ILU:
ok little update, after finding and spending loads on wheel bolts to fit I find one rear has a puncture, and with no money to get a new tyre at present, i suspect these will be on offer soon, but heres some pics anyway..

what size tyres you after mate....si.:ILU:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:ILU:

what size tyres you after mate....si.:ILU:
not sure if i'm keeping them as dont have the time/patience to sort out door sliders, however I will need a stretch to keep the fuzz away from me!

what tyres could fit on them rims giving a nice stretch whilst still being safe?

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
not sure if i'm keeping them as dont have the time/patience to sort out door sliders, however I will need a stretch to keep the fuzz away from me!

what tyres could fit on them rims giving a nice stretch whilst still being safe?
are they 19's?

think my tyre guy has a pair of 255/35/19's?

slider spacer is a piece of p$ss mate...easily done..keep um and get them sorted...

they look sweeet..i like..T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts