41 - 60 of 463 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
vw golf gti replicas
ET45 235/40/18
lowered 85mm on rear and 15mm thread left on front torsion bars
no rubbing at all :)

laquer started to react with alumium so decided to rub them down and respray them.

what you all think?

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Maude im loving your Rimms they make me do sex we in my pants T:
Given any more thought as to having them banded a little?

These are my new summer wheels i will be rolling my porsche cup2's through the winter

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Given any more thought as to having them banded a little?

I've got a couple of options in mind, I did steering geo on a '57 vectra (don't sound the same as '57 chevy does it) and when I took the trims off it had mental 5 spoke steels with a good lip to work with, 6 1/2j so with a 2" band will be well cool, 16" 5 stud and the stud pattern measured up but need to check. May put some pics in a new thread to see what people think.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
projektzwo's 10x18 on rear 8.5x18 on front powdercoated glass black .my favourite rims at the moment until i find some bentleys.

protecs 18x8.5 all round

keskin kt5's in 9x17 rears 7.5 fronts

mercedes 18x8.5's

·
Somebody stop me!
11,892 Posts

Audi A4 convertible alloys sprayed black and wheel faces stripped and polished 45 offset. Tyres are 235 45 17 97w and the van is lowered 40mm with uprated dampers. I have never seen another set like these ones even on an Audi so they are quite unique!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just got some bk alloys, 18inch 235 witdth with a 40 profile, van is lowered to 55mm and am running falcon tyres..... Got them from project x wheel in clevedon near bristol totally recomend good knowledge and massive show room, they have stands so you can see next to your van...

41 - 60 of 463 Posts