VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a nice 58 plate l.w.b. Window van twin sliding doors and tailgate, nothing to special but it only had 34,000 miles with vw history and inspected every 10 weeks Aswell.as it was used sparingly to take old ladies and gentlemen around. It's a 1.9tdi 102 bhp.i was looking for a t4 kombi or t5 kombi twin slider with decent mileage. Nothing came up. Then by accident I seen this. Had to buy it. And I,m pleased with it. Pictures follow as I have done nothing to it as yet oh it's a t32 model. Drives great too.and a wee bit more comfortable than my audi c4.

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Great stuff mate, shame you didn't find the T4 you were after but I'm sure you will love the T5.:ILU:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys will do. Glad I bought it now very happy with it. As I,m use to having older cars from the 1960s and 1970s. My 1997 audi c4 seemed like luxury. But the van is great and everything works too. It's even got a/c. .. Real luxury for me. Going to pimp it up a bit after the lovely Scottish weather has gone. Probably April / may then before I can get doing what I want to it...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

hi there guys here is my t5 just after picking it up. after shots to follow as i haven,t done anything as yet to it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys how much do you think this is worth with the 34,000 odd miles. As I asked for an agreed value with through just Kampers and after paying 44 pounds 💷 they got back saying 4500 - maximum. I,m not looking to profit from my insurance and I,m not intended to sell anytime soon. I thought it would be worth a bit more. It's immaculate inside and out. I no you guys are only seeing one picture but I had sent them 10 pictures..

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
£4500!!! surely thats a mistake. I have been looking recently at prices before buying mine and never saw anything that cheap especially with that mileage. :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts