·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Cool i like it! Ive got a sleeve on the go. Takes far too long in my opinion I:
How long did that take?

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Yep i know that feeling. I set up 2 tattoo studio's for a close friend (payment via tattoo's) Not paying for a bean but can only fit me in when he's free. Think i had 5 hours in one go and got about 20 left LOL:

·
Registered
794 Posts
What studio did you use? and how much per hour. Had mine done by Andy at Native Ink in Staffs.
Chin Chin Soupy.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That's not a bad price, it cost me £240 for 4 hours work, four years ago will post a pic when the wife returns cause I don't know how to do it. Bloody computers.
Chin Chin Soupy.:bhd

·
Registered
503 Posts
Looking good mate, love the depth on the compass. Is it going to be black and grey or are you having some colour?

Started my leg piece this week check it out in my first tattoo thread. 2.5 hours freehand drawing and 2.5 hours inking. Long way to go yet.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking good mate, love the depth on the compass. Is it going to be black and grey or are you having some colour?

Started my leg piece this week check it out in my first tattoo thread. 2.5 hours freehand drawing and 2.5 hours inking. Long way to go yet.
the apple blossoms will be white with the tips a pinkie red (more red i hope) the rest black and gray it will join with a tat i have at the top of my arm with is a fire which is in colour so should be a good contrast

Cheers for the comments guys

·
Registered
913 Posts
Inside upper arm hurts as does inside wrist. Got a left arm sleeve with a viking feel ( old school ) Left leg polynesian tribal hip to ankle and loads other stuff. Bloody addictive but when I'm in the office no-one would know!T:
Gary

·
Registered
503 Posts
Inside upper arm hurts as does inside wrist. Got a left arm sleeve with a viking feel ( old school ) Left leg polynesian tribal hip to ankle and loads other stuff. Bloody addictive but when I'm in the office no-one would know!T:
Gary
Have you got any pics, part way through a polynesian thigh and am looking for ideas on shading.

Looking good Matt i,m booked in for session two next week.:D

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cheers guys,

The inner of the upper arm already has stuff there but will be wind running though it to match the sleeve. Next session isn't till June :( but have 2 sessions in June and 1 the the beginning of July :D but have nothing booked in till end of Aug, thats when i'll be spending the money on the van, but the sleeve should be well on its way by then T:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts