VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe an easy question but my 2007 van has bad music quality. I don't want massive tunes but just good quality.

Thinking of upgrading speakers.

What speakers can fit into the doors? Easy to replace, get out?

Is it easy to run wires around back or over the top and put another set in for rear passengers?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi, you'll find many posts on this forum related to speakers, noise suppression, wiring, all you need really. Your best bet is to us the mighty Google for accessing the posts held here. Just entering 'Front Speakers T5' into google will show you the top 5 entries that are on this forum (just remember to add 'T5' to the end of each query!) I've never had much luck with the search function on the forum itself but google works really well. Cheers

·
Special Rapporteur
10,144 Posts
Forum search (via Google) is your best bet here (and for anything that is likely to have been asked a million times before).

If you do a search for "TS-H1703" you will find a massive thread started by Davegixer that even gives you pictures showing how to do it...

Just doing mine now!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to repeat the topic.

I will do as you say and hopefully find something on the threads before as I tried the search but not the best.

Cheers for reply guys.

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
Maybe an easy question but my 2007 van has bad music quality. I don't want massive tunes but just good quality.

Thinking of upgrading speakers.

What speakers can fit into the doors? Easy to replace, get out?

Is it easy to run wires around back or over the top and put another set in for rear passengers?

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks guys.
We have supplied many very Happy members with Pioneer TSh 1703 door and dash tweeters, mount these on our CNC wooden collars, sound deaden the doors at the same time make a great upgrade.

Regarding the rear, very easy to run the speaker cable up the passenger pillar, along the main wiring loom running along ceiling to speakers, rear speakers we agin supply Pioneers, mostly 6.5" which can be flush fitted in many locations.

We can supply the whole lot as a kit with all the right connections including behind the radio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts