VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, New to the T5 forum and picking up my new T5 kombi in a few weeks

I've been looking for a lower front splitter/spoiler for the front and found this from Maxton Design (based in Poland).

http://www.eurotuningshop.com/produk...g-2009-up.html

Has anyone got one of these or had any experience of Maxton products?

Can anyone recommend any other spoilers.

Thanks Mikey

:ILU:[/FONT]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not at all, I supply sportline front spoiler for one of the best UK T5's conversions company and they are very very happy, perfect fit. They used OEM but now they use from me only. I do from fiberglass I: not ABS

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@littlegreen

Hi mate...
Whats the difference between ABS and fibreglass? Do you give discount for forum members?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Abs will withstand a knock,eg hit a kerb slow,a fibreglass 1 will shatter and splinter,had a fibre one on my old t5 never again,why dou think the genuine 1s are done in abs,you only pay for what u get,ill go with genuine all the way..RobI:

·
Registered
181 Posts
ABT all the way mate they are total quality products and you wont see many around so quite unique, they are costly though my side skirts,front grille and lower spoiler is around £1300 you need a caravelle front end also but it looks wicked

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Yep new face lifts look great. where did you get yours done rossi7x and if dont mind what sort of price plz

·
Registered
328 Posts
Yep new face lifts look great. where did you get yours done rossi7x and if dont mind what sort of price plz
Hey Ustwo.... you might have forgotten, but you PM'd me a couple of months back... Got it from Richter sport in Milton Keynes, bonded it on myself, and then had the whole thing painted..

Not cheap, but it fitted a dream..

If you can't find the PM reply, let me know and i'll ping it over again..

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Yep you are right i just checked my PM to you DOH, Have just e-mailed Richter see what they can do, Cheer's mate T:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have the Maxton one for T5.1 about £100 on flea bay,
It's really easy to fit and comes with everything you need. adhesive and screws.
If you want it to be colour coded then you may need to look else where, the plastic is rough effect. so will need sanding.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Hi ross7x, I Contacted Richter sport @ Milton Keynes the ABT Front Spoiler is £443.89 + vat + £20 + vat for delivery Grand Total =£555.46 SEEMS RATHER A LOT OF DOSH?? Needs painting an fixing at extra cost I: I: I:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts