VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months back I called Toby from T4Life for the first time. We discussed colours and various styles, and he was incredibly helpful and friendly. Being my awkward self, I decided to wait for the new colours to be released by egger as I wanted to go for a colour combo which had never been done before!!

I then continued to pester Toby on a weekly basis to see if the colours arrived, and as expected from all other customers who have experienced Toby, he was always helpful, friendly and never filled me with bulls**t!!

Once the colours arrived with Toby, he managed to work around the clock to get my furniture made!! He even sent me picture messages updating me on how it was looking as I was pretty nervous about the colours!!

The morning after Toby had told me he had finished and it was on it's way, the numpty courier guys delivered my furniture and after taking about 30mins to get into the VERY VERY well packaged up pallet, I discovered that the furniture was completely smashed up and ruined!! After absolutely no fault of Toby's, he then turned up at my house the next day (I live in the South Cotswolds which is probably about 200 miles away from T4Life) and collected my damaged furniture.

I was due to go camping in Scotland a few days later, and was pretty gutted about my furniture. Toby was fantastic, he even offered me his van for the whole week!!! But instead, he worked around and around the clock to make a complete new run of furniture for me!! He then insisted on driving back down to me, met me at work and he then fully fitted my furniture and R&R bed during the day complimentary!!

I am absolutely overwelmed that anybody could offer such an unbelievable service, and not only that he's cheaper than everyone else!!! Toby your an absolute legend and I will be forever in your debt!!

I incidently had a fantastic holiday in Scotland with my new converted T4...........absolutely chuffed to bits!!

I can't recommend Toby at T4Life enough, the quality and workmanship is amazing and he absolutely always puts his customers first!!

See below for my conversion!!..........Please let me know what you all think of the colours!!

Thanks Toby!!

T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T: A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:A:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments! Really pleased the way it's turned out.....it's my first conversion. I bought the van as a tatty builders van and ripped the whole thing out! Only a few bits on the electrics left and it will be finished!! See below for external pics of my pride and joy!!

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
Adam it was an option not a problemLOL::the best thing was setting up our workbench s in the pay and display carpark ,the warden did nt know what to make of us T:T:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Welcome along pal your van looks fantasticT:T:T: This is this time and service you always get from Toby @T4Life.I am having some units and other work done by Toby in a few weeks and cant wait T:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good stuff.......thanks Toby, I will take a look at your Facebook group. Anyone else ordered the very stylish yellow, moss green trim & aubergine work top??!!?!?!.........

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
your the only one pal A:A:A:A:there s 400 edge colours now good job we did nt have them 6 months agoLOL:LOL:LOL:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts