VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Wouldnt it have been easier to knock out the two lower panels and put them down on ghe bumper? Maybe just me but I dont like to obstruct the airflow.
I like the bonnet sticker best, looks great on the white bonnet.
They will go there when I get the round spots. You're right about air flow but think it will be minimal.
Bonnet sticker is good and glad it was already on the van.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
So after our first festival in Lily (VW TOMIE), the half-arsed plan of having one of our pooches sleeping in her bed on the folded down front double seat failed miserably!!! She was having none of it and climbed over into our bed! Hmmm, one fat lurcher, one skinny greyhound, one fat arsed...(head slap)...slim girl, and a...ahem, generously portioned (spelt S-E-X-Y A-N-D-H-O-T-G-U-Y) :))) didn't result in a comfortable nights sleep for the two hoomans!!! New plan needed, so we have a new project planned...stay turned for more details!!!

Sky Cloud Atmosphere Tire Wheel

·
Registered
15,860 Posts
I love the way even the smallest of dogs will take up as much space as possible aswell so i can imagine it was 'snug' with you all in the same bed :ROFLMAO:.
Our 18 week old puppy only just fits in her soft crate on a single front passenger seat but given a few more weeks of growth......🤷‍♂️.
I dont really want her in taking up space in my bed .

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
What makes me chuckle, is you both still believe that your bed is your bed, they are the dogs beds who simply allow you to climb in first purely to warm it up for them 🐶

Much like my cat lets me believe I own and run "my house", in truth I'm her butler and am allowed the privilege of paying all the bills...in fact sounds similar to how an ex treated me 🤦‍♂️ Off to phone my therapist!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
I love the way even the smallest of dogs will take up as much space as possible aswell so i can imagine it was 'snug' with you all in the same bed :ROFLMAO:.
Our 18 week old puppy only just fits in her soft crate on a single front passenger seat but given a few more weeks of growth......🤷‍♂️.
I dont really want her in taking up space in my bed .
It's funny how they can squeeze into the tightest part of the sofa when we're both sitting down yet they fail to do the same throughout the night!?!? Imagine a weird version of Tetris/Twister with two bin bags full of elbows with sticky out spindly legs...in complete darkness!!!

Not as much fun as it sounds!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
What makes me chuckle, is you both still believe that your bed is your bed, they are the dogs beds who simply allow you to climb in first purely to warm it up for them 🐶

Much like my cat lets me believe I own and run "my house", in truth I'm her butler and am allowed the privilege of paying all the bills...in fact sounds similar to how an ex treated me 🤦‍♂️ Off to phone my therapist!
Yep absolutely right! Except we're not butlers but mere slaves to their demands!!!
The ex sounds familiar as well!!!! :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
So after our 1000mile trip around Cornwall and Devon (without any issues) we have decided she is too small for our needs! Two mini horses (sighthounds) and two humans are 8 legs too much for a week! That said we are now upgrading to a LWB and selling the T4 and trailer. We would consider keeping the trailer and awning and/or taking the interior out as it’s may not be to everyone’s taste/style etc.
As a whole unit we would be looking for £4250ono but will take less without trailer/interior etc.

Automotive carrying rack Sky Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

61 - 80 of 82 Posts