1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
rusty heap ('95 t4)
more overpriced low quality shat then?:rolleyes:

isn't this 'New' van a Ford? :p

Keep buying the 'Emperrors new clothes' people :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rich.

Premium Member
T7 is a supposed addition to the range, they are still doing the T6.1 until the VW/Ford offering is available. As the vehicles get uglier the appeal of a VW is going. The T4 always looked a friendly van but the T5.1 and on are more aggressive styled vans.

Registered
Can it be classed as a van when its more like a people carrier?? Has the god awful window pane like the transit at the a piller 馃あ

Registered
Bit like the Black Edition Transporter they've recently announced - the front end spoiler was designed by MSRT and it shows!! It's just plain hideous and looks just so Ford!

Registered
It鈥檚 a people carrier and, as far as I can see, never intended to be a van. Compared to other people carriers out there, I think it is a winner. Yes, it has less cabin/luggage space than the current one, but think of it as a 7/8 scale Caravelle, or an alternative to a Discovery for a large family and it makes sense.

Having said that, for those wanting or needing a full size Caravelle, guard the one you have jealously as I imagine this signals the end of the van based one.

Registered
Will be interesting to see what options VW offer with the new commercial van - whether they'll only offer a Shuttle / Kombi style option or whether they'll make a big executive/luxury version on a LWB platform.
This new T7 definitely needs some styling improvements (and dare I say, I actually quite like the black over red two-tone option!). I think it'll become a more popular choice amongst families not wanting something quite as large as a T5 van or a camper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts