VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are lovely new vans but for what I need as a carpet fitter with just the drivers seat in it . Is a new one worth 3 times or is it 3 times the van as my 2.5 55 plate , No way
The sportline went much better than the 140 and they both had kombi seats with a rear bulkhead , sportline had carpet up front and as stereo,and the seats arnt no more sporty than any other apart from the covers
carpet up front ant no good in a work van
This said as a family car with massive boot brilliant and you can talyor the van to what ever you want but 3 times my van it Ant

·
Registered
251 Posts
They are lovely new vans but for what I need as a carpet fitter with just the drivers seat in it . Is a new one worth 3 times or is it 3 times the van as my 2.5 55 plate , No way
The sportline went much better than the 140 and they both had kombi seats with a rear bulkhead , sportline had carpet up front and as stereo,and the seats arnt no more sporty than any other apart from the covers
carpet up front ant no good in a work van
This said as a family car with massive boot brilliant and you can talyor the van to what ever you want but 3 times my van it Ant
I am a carpet fitter and have a six month old 140 , I use it every day for work and clean and look after it and after six months of hard work it still feels and looks brand new, before I got the dub I had a Mazda e2000. 12 years old , I personally think the vw is worth every penny and wish I got one years ago.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I have had my t5 for 3 years, and a t4 before , the new t5 is so versatile it can suit every body's job but the carpet up front is in most work vans not the best ,
I Removed passenger seats and bulkhead on mine so I can get massive rolls and 5m in as best as I can , have you removed the seat or do you just fold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts