VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people, i just bought myself a transporter r reg 1.9td,
the fuel pump has got a leak and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem as a new one is alot of money? cheers guys

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi Mudflciker9, if you pay your tenner to regeister on the site, all the threads in the t4 section will be open to you, you can then ask your question in the engine section or look around for any help you may need. By the way I'm not trying to sell you this, but it'll be the best tenner you will spend all year, so many people out there, on here, to help you.

Sorry can't answer your question myself, good luck buddy, catch you on here another time, hopefully with something I can help with.

to regester go here:- http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1810

·
Somebody stop me!
11,953 Posts
Hi Mudflciker9, if you pay your tenner to regeister on the site, all the threads in the t4 section will be open to you, you can then ask your question in the engine section or look around for any help you may need. By the way I'm not trying to sell you this, but it'll be the best tenner you will spend all year, so many people out there, on here, to help you.

Sorry can't answer your question myself, good luck buddy, catch you on here another time, hopefully with something I can help with.

to regester go here:- http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1810
What he said, well worth the money plus you will see my advert for an ABL injector pump when you are signed up I:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
Welcome to the forum fella. Got to agree with the other chaps. Didn't want to prise the tenner out me wallet but well worth it. Might see you around!!!T:

·
Registered
353 Posts
my pump was leaking, my mechanic said he reckons he knows what it was quite a common fault, a tiny little seal and a short while later it turned out he was right and didnt cost me a penny

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys thats great help, have to splash out me tenner T:, im kinda hoping that is only a seal of somesort, cheers guys :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts