VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Welcome aboard, looks a great camper you've got there (y)

It might help if you post a pic of the button (s) that you're not sure control, I've not got the traditional conversion so won't be of much use, but there are plenty of knowledgeable folk on here that will have similar set ups.

Premium Member
Now a supercharger sounds immense!! Just for that noise and immediate power response.
Remember years ago, Renault (iirc) brought out a hot hatch that you could adjust the exhaust tone which played through the speakers, just thinking as you accelerate in the van, use a slide whistle to replicate the sound of the supercharger (only in one direction obviously) :geek: I know smart right! Then put a drummers symbol on your passenger seat and as you let off the throttle give it a whack, did someone say dump valve? (y)

Right my work here is done, off to help others with my smartness, maybe I'll advise @Soundz about his electrical set up :LOL:

Reactions: Streaky

Premium Member
you should bro I might get fried soon ;) ......wots a drummer symbol bro............with care you answer my friend .great care馃ぃ
I'm a rock guy Stu so appreciate the drummers of the world as much as the other musicians 馃Plus, and possibly more importantly, I know you're a drummer and so I wouldn't want to make a joke and offend, else you might start feeding me duff info on electrics...and I would never know, that is until I go to switch on the tv in the van and my horn sounds 馃ぃ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts