VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the nod of approval to get a T5 after a few years of nagging the wife. We have 3 kids and wil be mostly used as a day van and the occasional camping trip with an awning. My thoughts are full width 3 belts R & R bed, leasure battery/hook up and swivel double front seat and table. Looking at a base van for about 7k sort interior out first then get alloys and lowered. Any advice on seats or R&R and how much are we looking at interior wise?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally got the nod of approval to get a T5 after a few years of nagging the wife. We have 3 kids and wil be mostly used as a day van and the occasional camping trip with an awning. My thoughts are full width 3 belts R & R bed, leasure battery/hook up and swivel double front seat and table. Looking at a base van for about 7k sort interior out first then get alloys and lowered. Any advice on seats or R&R and how much are we looking at interior wise?
Anyone got similar interior layout?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in the exact same position. Now i have the van its knowing where to start for the best. Think i'm going down the Cali Beach option with Caravelle rails and three seat bench. I 'm looking forward to hearing your replies. Good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts