VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my Jeep 3 weeks ago and bought this for the wife. :D:D
What do you think??

Full service history 94,000 on the clock 1 previous owner a lawyer. He kept every receipt since he purchased it. Even the £22,000 VW receipt when he bought it.

It is going into the garage tomorrow to get the cam belt replaced he had it done at 55,000. Next its getting lowered but not sure what alloys to get.

Which alloys do you guys or girls think will suit it. Bearing in mind I do not want to spend to much money on them. New or second hand?

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Hi Jimmer

Welcome to the 2x T4's family

Van looks good - so which one you bringing to Beaulieu ???

I am tempted to take both, but Mrs Jimbo not too keen to drive the big Camper ... and I'm not too keen for her driving my Black T4 LOL:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
May bring both we shall see Linda loves driving this one. Once it lowered and some alloys she may change her mind LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Sold my Jeep 3 weeks ago and bought this for the wife. :D:D
What do you think??

Full service history 94,000 on the clock 1 previous owner a lawyer. He kept every receipt since he purchased it. Even the £22,000 VW receipt when he bought it.

It is going into the garage tomorrow to get the cam belt replaced he had it done at 55,000. Next its getting lowered but not sure what alloys to get.

Which alloys do you guys or girls think will suit it. Bearing in mind I do not want to spend to much money on them. New or second hand?

56714 07/2005 so not quite due yet lol

thought i recognised the reg lol havent seen it in for a while, cambelt change was prior to the r-ac club so must have scared him off lol

nice motor tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts