VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having decided i needed a dedicated camera for the boat to take waterskiing and dicking around on the beach i started search Fleabay....

There are 3m waterproof no name jab models for £50 but i wasn't too sure???

What u reckon to this???

I then found a new SONY casing with no bids at £4.99 and won it with the 1st bid, £5!!!! When it arrived it had a Jessops tag on it for £79.99!!!!

I then watched camera's to fit go between £40 and £70.... and got one in the end after 3 weeks for £30, a bit scratched on the outside but 100% working!!! Ok its a 4 year old model and only 4.1M pixels but fine as a beach camera i hope?!

So £40 and i'm now fully waterproof with a SONY setup for £40!!!! SOOOO HAPPY i went to play in the bath with my boy!!!! And then took an underwater pic of the washing up!!! LOL:LOL:LOL:

Hope to get some proper pics and vids in the morning whilst out in the boat!! :ILU::ILU::ILU:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Be carfeful you don't sit on that knife in the bath??
.. Should the kids be havin knives in the bath?? I:

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
well done gaz what a bargain what with your sun shelter at camperjam now this you shall have to change your name to "RHOSNEIGR THE BARGAIN HUNTER GAZ"T:T:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On a tangent, if ur after a good kitchen knife that baby is the dogs!!!! T:T:T:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well done gaz what a bargain what with your sun shelter at camperjam now this you shall have to change your name to "RHOSNEIGR THE BARGAIN HUNTER GAZ"T:T:
I even bargained him down from £35 to £30 on the shelter, i love it!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Where did you get that shelter from?? Been looking for one to go on my T4 but cant seem to find a suitable one.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you get that shelter from?? Been looking for one to go on my T4 but cant seem to find a suitable one.
Its a Khyam Awning Annexe.

Try lightning Leisure or someone similar and ask for a Khyam Annex porch add on bit! They should know what you mean!!!

·
i am t4lwb steve
2,832 Posts
i got my self a sweet ebay bargain yesterday
golf gt sport seats 08 plate mint car did less than 4k
£21 quid like recaro in dark gray but cheaper and only 45 miles away T:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts