VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a general question! im looking for some new alloys for my 2000(W) T4 2.5tdi Bus! I have no idea /hav'nt a clue at what im looking at! I heard the other day off of a friend that i might have to buy spacers if i buy a set of rims??????? Any ideas? as you can see im a total novice!............ If anyone can help me on different wheels i can buy id be grateful!

Many thanks

:ILU:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Youve found the right section- have a look at the sticky threads above yours, these should help

remember you are fitting wheels to a van so they may need to be load rated to suit.
fitting ones designed for a car may fit but be dangerous and invalidate your insurance- same goes with tyres

lecture over

God luck with your HuntT:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers fella! im converting my bus into a camper so its going to be light use! well i say light........ i drive quite a bit!

·
Previously; Stoo
3,271 Posts
Have a dig around the forum. Try and find a wheel with a half decent load rating and go for tyres which are at least 98w XL.
Might be worth speaking to a wheel company for advice. Heard south west tyres are pretty good!
Remember to show us your new boots once fitted:ILU:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awsome people! still looking will make sure i post some pics of the rims when i get them, after that, just the colour coding to get done! oo and maybe lowering....... well i suppose alot more things to be done!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts