VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi just got back from bournemouth ,had four new windows put in my long wheelbase van all tinted two of them sliders,
i got them done at firstglass by andy who is a very friendly and knowledgeable bloke.
he does an excelent job and fits the glass just as vw would in the factory,if not better,
hopefully he has put some photos in the conversion pages,it is a white tdi,thanks again andy for a top job.
cheers bluebus.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks great, how do the manage to get them looking so factory original, iv seen dozens done, but there,s always seem to fit in tighter and flusher?

·
Registered
6 Posts
oh nice.. any contact info for the place that did it?
what were the costs?
if reasonable im getting two middle windows. like yours..
they do look very well fitted.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi andy is the man to talk to about how they are fitted he cuts the holes with a special cutter makes a nice clean cut ,then he rolls the inner edges in to meet the outer skin.he would explain it better,
he is on the forum,in the links page under converters i think.
his number is 01202 762267,the firm is called 1st glass,he is a very helpful friendly bloke,to talk to.
give him a call about the price it all depends wether you have tinted glass or clear,also mine is a long wheelbase so the rear quarters were more and had to be tinted extra as did the back windows.
Andy said he would be at Beaulieu that weekend,cheers bluebus

1 - 8 of 8 Posts