VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

picked this up last weekend. It's a 1.9 tdi with intercooler fitted

Inside it finished with leather throughout and since buying it I've sprayed the door cards, upholstered the roof in grey leather, fitted new carpet, sprayed the fridge matt black, fitted belts to the rear 3/4 bed and also fitted a new grille today.

Did some light paint correction this morning also to remove some swirls/marring from the paint. Pretty much show condition throughout, not a single mark anywhere :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Great looking van!

What size wheels/tyres are they? Do you know how much your van is lowered by?

Currently thinking of the same rims and you have the look I was after spot on!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments

Well the spec what I can list is, pioneer dvd/cd player, digital tv, 17"rear screen, reverse camera, 2 1000watt amps, 2 10" subs, 2 6x9, 4 6in focal speakers, obviously has a day time running battery and 240 conversion, sink with water pump, cooker, fridge, swivel seat, rr bed

The wheels are 18"bbs replicas on 225/40/18 tyres bit have a nice stretch on them. Thinking its a 60mm front drop iirc

The spray job was done using the seat leon cupra grey colour but there are 2 paint codes. It sort of looks brown in dull lighting then pops in the light, looks a really nice colour!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good work! Any chance of details (and pics?) of which seat belts you've put in please?
At the moment I have a lap belt fitted so I can basically use it with the family, but I'm going to fit 3 point belts over the next few weeks. There seems to be mounts to fit the recliner part of the belt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts