VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I am just about to buy a van, it's been a long time coming but am finally in a position to ditch the car! I have a 5 and 3 year old who will need to travel with me quite often.

Has anyone had two car seats or a car seat and booster seat in the front? Or will I need to look at buying with/fitting some rear seating with full seat belts. I am worried I won't find any seats to fit up front or at the very least won't be able to change gear!

Any advice on the subject gratefully received, I have checked some of the old posts but am still unsure whether I can squeee them both in!

Cheers

Dan

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi bud, i was using two boosters on my double passenger seat & it was difficult selecting gears sometimes because the boosters are quite wide but i found a booster in Lidl that is a bit narrower & two fit perfect now & i know they have them at the mo cos i seen them in the leaflet for whats on sale next week ...cheap too!T:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excellent. Thanks very much for the response, I have seen a few people suggest modifiying the gear stick to get over the gear change. As long as the boys fit in the front I am happy A:

I will pop in there and have a look this week.

Cheers

Dan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts