VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd drop in here and say Hi.

I've been on the T3/25 forums for a few years and owned two bays and and still have my T25 (hence the oldie) all air cooled but the time has come to get a T4, I was looking at T5 but a bit pricey and hey I have to work my way up!!

So I've been offered a T4 800 special 1.9TD SWB panel van 2000 W reg, the back is ply lined done 100K full VW service history and is immaculate and I mean absolutely immaculate. I've got it for £1250 with a full VW 104 point check thrown in so I should be made aware of any possible faults. Now to me this sounds like a good deal, I've struggled to find similar but please tell me otherwise.

I have to say this van is everything I initially didn't want (1.9TD, SWB and it's white) but having read up on the 1.9 and looking at some of the white vans in Team White thread, I've grown to like it a lot and see a lot of potential. I have a good source to get these from so the 2.5 LWB will come in eventually, in the mean time I think this will be a great project to work on.

Cheers,
Stu.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hi stu and welcome to the forum, sounds like you got quite a bargain with your t4.
Ann

·
Registered
370 Posts
That is a real bargain Stu, you must be well in the know?;)
Good luck with your new van mate, hope to see you around the ShireT:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
sounds really good bud, a good platform to start from so much you can do with them good luck.T:and welcome

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum bud.

Steve W....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts