VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my first post on here so forgive my question. I've got a 2006 t5 which I brought last month. The owner told me I needed a new rear lock carrier which I ordered and have (kind of) fitted. However it seems a lot more is missing than just the carrier as I have no where for the internal handle to connect too, a connecter block going to nothing and the rear door doesn't lock!
Stupidly I never checked the central locking when I brought it and surprise surprise theres an issue. Drivers door will not work off the fob only the key. Fob opens and closes passenger side door and sliding door everytime. Using the key in the drivers door locks/unlocks all bar the rear door. Today I've had the seats out, cut and rejoined the red and blue wires under the seat and still the same. I have no red light flashing on the drivers door lock stalk either. Is this due to the rear door not being connected or the drivers door module? I also noticed earlier that one press of the fob locks the van but two open it back up again (pressing the lock button) can't seem to find an answer for this particular fault with the C/L.

Cheers

1 - 1 of 1 Posts