VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Just bought my first T4, LWB 2003 2.5 Turbo Diesel 102,000kms

I'm in Australia, are there any Aussies on the forum?

Does anyone know of a good parts supplier that could/would/does ship parts to Oz?

Or even better any contacts IN Oz?

This is it! Day 1...

If you're wondering whats on the panel it's a nylon print the previous owner had made up of his dog (on both sides!) Think i'll leave it there ;)

Look forward to sharing with all of you and thanks in advance for all your help!! :)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
sorry im from the uk so cant help you, but welcome to the forum.T:
ann

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes! Would love to get an Aussie group going!

Newbie question... Is there a way to receive notifications when others reply to my post or do i just keep revisiting the thread to check...?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes! Would love to get an Aussie group going!

Newbie question... Is there a way to receive notifications when others reply to my post or do i just keep revisiting the thread to check...?

Cheers
mate just go into your profile and you can turn on the notification button

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
585 Posts
Stay safe mate, is killer storm, we got friends on holiday in a camper van near townsville, dont envy them much!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stay safe mate, is killer storm, we got friends on holiday in a camper van near townsville, dont envy them much!!
God i hope by "near Townsville" you mean "no where bloody near Townsville!" The News are calling category 5, bigger and stronger than Katrina. No one is expecting Cairns to be there in the morning...

I hope for your friends sake they drove south!

·
Registered
585 Posts
God i hope by "near Townsville" you mean "no where bloody near Townsville!" The News are calling category 5, bigger and stronger than Katrina. No one is expecting Cairns to be there in the morning...

I hope for your friends sake they drove south!
Lets hope your right mate, their daughter who lives few doors down from us is beside herself as cant contact them, hopefully tomm will bring her good news T: your super imposed pic of it over europe kinda puts in to perspective!! Hopefully cairns will miss most of the storm serge as storm slowed down to 25kph thus missing the high tide, down side the storm will be over towns for longer :(

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome bud. Im sure there are a few oz members on here.

Steve W....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts