VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo everybody i am Kostas from Thessaloniki ,Greece.

After seeking on the web for information relevant to the t4 vehicle i saw so many info available from you guys,that i was impressed to asay at least.T:A:

I always new tahat some people are really keen on sharing information about their "tuned & sport use oriented machines "but never anticipated that your t4 community would be that organised!Afterall it not sports car,it's a leisure time and cargo vehicle.

I am owner of a 1998 ,white T4 (only rear window and right fitted skiding door).Engine is still the original ADL 1.9TD(68PS OR SO).only mod is sachs clutch,stiffer sachs shock absorbers and unplagged egr)

Btw, i am also owner of a 2009 Polo Gti (9n3) 1.8T,which i am really happy with...

The candy t4 is our nurseries business cargo delivery car,has been an everyday hero since 1998 and has always been on full dutyT:, even with nearly 218000 miles on it!!I:

Anyway,taht was a short intro about me,i am glad to become a member in here and hopefully will be able to exchange useful information with you guys.I am mostly interested in maintenance tips rather than tuning.Although i am about to decat ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcomingA:

i just wanted to ask somebody i posted a set of pics in the white team gallery of the forum and i saw a text that mentioned your post will be approved by a moderator prior to being visible.is that the ordinary procedure applied to us the rookies or am i missing something??thanks in advance!!A:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i see...so i guess i can not edit after posting right?sorry for the odd question but i want to figure it out because i am used to type fast and thus make some errors

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys would that be "edit tags" or not?i think i am missing something obvious here or there is no edit option after posting or replying.does it matter if i am a new member or not?(less options etc..)?

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Hi Kosta

You can only edit your posts if you are a member which means paying your subs £10 per year.
This is obviously optional but yes unless you pay your options are limited.

My brother in law is from Greece and is also called Kostas ;)

Welcome

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep actually kostas is a quite common name in greece.anyway could you please describe to me briefly what others features i get by subscribing the annual membership fee?and is that possible since i am located outside UKmainland?maybe that's why i was not able to upload pics in the ''white'' gallery.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts