VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello newbie from Staffordshire checking in been on forum for a while but stayed in the back ground whilst doing my bus up and as she is nearly finished I thought I share some pictures of her . She is a 1.9d 800 special converted by my wife and I .so far we have fitted a full size Ikea futon bed ply line and carpeted her and my wife made all the curtains as well as all the carpet work as she is a dab hand at that sort of thing. As for the cab she has original captains seats full red and black cab mats and mk2 GTI steering wheel and custom made centre console. Outside full respray Audi 5 spoke wheels black side bars and lowered 50 mm ,genuine VW mud flaps and front and rear bumpers replace ,smoked rear lamps white from indicators ,checkered bonnet bra. Hopefully now her transformation from plumers van to our bus is nearly complete we can make some shows next year as only made bug jam this year .May even bump into you some of you guys at next years shows you never no

Cheers Adam

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello and welcome to the T4 Fourm Looks like you have my wheels off of my van, so snap on the wheels.

Nice looking van by the way mine has a way to go.

Jonathan Nicola

*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>*<:)>

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the welcome ye got good deal on the wheels and the fitted straight on added some shot gun cartridge nut covers to make them look a little different

·
Registered
28 Posts
Where did you get them from and how much do they cost, I have the same problem on my van, the archs as looking very bad now on mine now.
:confused:

Jono

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi I got hem from blue bird customs as they are the best fitting an smothered the inside of them with grease to stop corrosion I also smooth rite the arches on van before fitting them I think they were about fort quid

Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts