VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just wanted to register to say hello and also to say what a cracking forum this is. As a VW enthusiast (mainly mk1 and mk2 Golfs) I have been without a dub for a couple of years now due to family commitments etc. However, I think it's about time to return to the fold and a T4 of some description would fit the bill perfectly. Just have to decide what van and interior options to go for so expect some dumbass questions although I promise to use the search facility first….. :D

Cheers
Jim

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome along. T:

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
hi jim welcome to the forum, thats another for the north east,this place has all the info you will ever need, this is my second year on here and it's amazing what you can learn or want to
buy.T:T:T:T:

ps where abouts in the north east.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi jim welcome to the forum, thats another for the north east,this place has all the info you will ever need, this is my second year on here and it's amazing what you can learn or want to
buy.T:T:T:T:

ps where abouts in the north east.
Thanks for the welcome guys.

@degzie: Just outside Newton Aycliffe mate. You're in Co. Durham too I see.... T:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome chap! I was posted in the north east for a while near Alnwick. Stunning area. Enjoy the forum!:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey mate, welcome from Washington too!
A bit further up the big A road but not too far.
Good luck finding one, don't want to be a neghead but it took me a few months to find a good one I:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts