VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I have recently bought my first t4馃榿, it鈥檚 an ex AA van a 2001 2.5tdi. And I am hoping to pick some brains and make some friends.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all so I bought the van with nothing in it, it was a plain panel van. I have owned it around seven weeks and so far I have insulated and carpeted, then I made and installed a pull out bed, boarded behind the seats and have made a cupboard unit. its been in the garage to have the belts and water pump done as well as new brakes. I am currently working on and around the underside

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Is there any way I can put multiple pics in one reply instead of replying 50 times馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Yes there is mate .....i haven't really mastered it myself yet since the platform changed .
Select a few pics as normal using the paperclip and then i think the insert muliple pics box is at the top of your post ..if that makes sense . :rolleyes:

Premium Member
Yes there is mate .....i haven't really mastered it myself yet since the platform changed .
Select a few pics as normal using the paperclip and then i think the insert muliple pics box is at the top of your post ..if that makes sense . :rolleyes:
Dang it! I didn't know you could do this, I've been using the "insert image" and doing 1 at a time within the same post 馃槀

Registered
I probably could have explained that better - you still have to click on all the pics separately and they form as a little list but you can then 'insert all'
and select full size or thumbnail.

Registered
Hi Dazza welcome to the forum!
Your list of jobs and modifications will get bigger while the bank balance gets smaller!
I still smile every time I drive mine.

Patrick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts