VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,
im luke and ive just taken a big step and sold my much loved ibiza cupra and got myself a 98 lwb t4 and cant wait to start tinkering and get it sprayed. i bought the t4 about two weeks ago with a seized engine its the 2.4d i belive its a AJA? not 100% as i am new to the T4 world :D. im from swansea in south wales and have loads of beaches all around me and cant wait to get out with my van and a few friends and explore the uk by the road. i bought the van as my friend has a vr6 t3 and i bloody love the thing and had to get my own bus that i can make unique.

so if any of you have anyidea where i could get my hands on a 2.4d it would be much apriciated as i am despite to get it on the road i currently have the seized engine out and have spent my time between looking for an engine and cleaning everything i can see on the van stressing on how i am going to get hold of and engine.

if anybody has an engine for sale or knows of one please could you ring me 07880631919 as i work full time i cant keep the best of checks on my account

cheers, luke:)

·
Registered
666 Posts
hi guys,
im luke and ive just taken a big step and sold my much loved ibiza cupra and got myself a 98 lwb t4 and cant wait to start tinkering and get it sprayed. i bought the t4 about two weeks ago with a seized engine its the 2.4d i belive its a AJA? not 100% as i am new to the T4 world :D. im from swansea in south wales and have loads of beaches all around me and cant wait to get out with my van and a few friends and explore the uk by the road. i bought the van as my friend has a vr6 t3 and i bloody love the thing and had to get my own bus that i can make unique.

so if any of you have anyidea where i could get my hands on a 2.4d it would be much apriciated as i am despite to get it on the road i currently have the seized engine out and have spent my time between looking for an engine and cleaning everything i can see on the van stressing on how i am going to get hold of and engine.

if anybody has an engine for sale or knows of one please could you ring me 07880631919 as i work full time i cant keep the best of checks on my account

cheers, luke:)
While you are at it and changing the 2.4 consider putting a turbo on it as its the right time to do such a modification.
The job with the engine out would be oh so simples and will give a massive improvement over all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i do have a turbo conversion planed eventually but i have only just got the van and it needs a few things at the moment and moneys tight:(. thanks for suggesting it tho it would make life alot easyer
thanks
luke

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, thats good to know, where about in swansea are you from im in westcross. do you know of anywhere i could find an engine around this way?
luke:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts