newly purchased my 1st bus in surf blue 2001/Y reg 2.5 TDi 102 Caravelle 8 seater variant for £3750 got down from £4000, with 167,000 miles FSH mostly VW/specialists. did I pay a good price?
few questions as newcomer to Caravelles;
1. RFL is £215 a year as tax disc says light commercial vehicle, surely if registered 08/05/2001 it would be CO2 emission based?
2. the temp gauge not working, will it be common fault of 4-wire green sender plug?
3. cambelt/fuel pump belt being done at Colbornes £510 next week as last changed 67,000 miles
4. Disappointed no ABS, ESP, Airbags on this spec, however has air con/rear heater controls on sliding door???
5. Is the TDI 102 a strong engine and will it do many miles with regular maintenance?
replies to my questions and any help most greatful! great site by the way!