VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang

Right, so I've eventually come 'round. After a succession of Bays leading to a T25-I'm now ready to make the leap to T4, I've put my 71 Westy up for sale and am doing the same with my SA T25,

I know LOADS about bays and T25s but almost nothing about T4s.

What we're after is a replacement for my Mrs' T25 which is a nice clean microbus- 8 seater. The rear seat folds into a bed. Although this is our main family vehicle, we do camp in it occasionally.

We're set a budget of £7k.

What can we get (must be RHD)? What do we need to be aware of etc?

All advice greatly appreciated.

Shane

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Re: Newbie to T$ Forum

Hi welcome to the forum and for £7000 you should be able to buy a nice van kitted out for that T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts

Hello shane, welcome to the forum, good luck in your hunt for a t4, for that sort of money you should be able to buy a nice van.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hi welcome to the forum and for £7000 you should be able to buy a nice van kitted out for that T:
Many thanks.

I guess I need to learn more about specific models and their configurations. I'm pretty sure we're after a Caravelle but there seem to be a few different configurations. Do any have seats that either fold flat or into a bed?

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts

That would be the multivan buddy T:

Good luck inthe search and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts

No, there were UK right hookers buddy T:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This seems to be the only part of the forum that I can post in as a newbie. How do I post a 'Wanted' ad?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts