VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I'm from Gateshead and really wanting a t4 swb camper but need pointing in the right direction please.
I've been a Vw nut for a while now owning a mk1 golf gti but wanting to go away for weekends with the wife and kids ( car shows lol )
Wanting to know which ones to look for and if there is any for sale in the local area.
Any help much appreciated

Thanks steven

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Hi all
I'm from Gateshead and really wanting a t4 swb camper but need pointing in the right direction please.
I've been a Vw nut for a while now owning a mk1 golf gti but wanting to go away for weekends with the wife and kids ( car shows lol )
Wanting to know which ones to look for and if there is any for sale in the local area.
Any help much appreciated

Thanks steven
Pop round and have a look mate in gateshead pm me if you fance a look at my van
Are you on kells lane red mk 1

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Hello and welcome T:
Get your self along to a meet 3rd weds night of the month at dragonville KFC . Lots of great help and advice .

·
Registered
667 Posts
The spray job should be finished tomorrow then comes the fun bit of putting it all together again.
;-) My van didn't have wonderful bodywork but did have a few hidden surprises. The engine was completely rebuilt so it was swings and roundabouts.
I did spend more than planned for the welding but at least now I know that my van is completely solid.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi all got myself and family a van should have it by next sat its a swb 1.9 td got a big double bed in back and a double unit all insulated and lined wood effect floor lights in the roof 2 swivel chairs up front lowered and 18 inch rs8 wheels tidy looking van but im after a bolt in bolt out double seat wiyh seat belts if anyone has one and a full camping set up
cheers stevenT:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts