VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ow do everyone. Ive been lurking around on here and the T4 forum for a little while now and enjoying the sites loads. After a short journey up to Dirty Weekender Vans the other day and being shown around some of the wicked vans theyve got, me and the wife are in the process of selling our car to help fund a lovely T5. we were interested in a T4 but after seeing whats about T5 wise Ive got my fingers and toes crossed we get it shifted soon

nick

·
Registered
53 Posts
ow do everyone. Ive been lurking around on here and the T4 forum for a little while now and enjoying the sites loads. After a short journey up to Dirty Weekender Vans the other day and being shown around some of the wicked vans theyve got, me and the wife are in the process of selling our car to help fund a lovely T5. we were interested in a T4 but after seeing whats about T5 wise Ive got my fingers and toes crossed we get it shifted soon

nick
Hi there,

Welcome to the site.A: If you dont mind me asking, what car are you trying to sell ?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cars going up for sale as of tonight. hopeing for a good price and quick sale as we've seen the T5 we fancy up at Dirty Weekender Vans. fingers still crossed. Loving the site by the way and already getting plenty of ideas for the van

nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts