VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just thought i'd say hello, i've finally got round to my first post cos i've finally got a T4 all of my own, its going to be a pop top camper, ive put 60000 miles on the clock but its only actually been mine to do what i want for a couple of weeks now and things are going well, this is as i bought it, it has one or two stickers on which i think i might remove.

More pics to follow when i've sorted them out.

Next up de-sticker, lower, windows, wheels and side bars. :ILU:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys.

Its been relatively easy to find answers so far using the search bar, but my first question is, how do i post a new thread in a different section? I was thinking of doing a picture thread in the LWB garage section, or at least enter into 'team white'. It just keeps coming up that i dont have permission.

:confused:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I dunno, I reckon the stickers give it an unusual look H:
Yeah i know its all about individualisation but i think its a bit too 'pimped', ive toned it down a bit and just left the red stripe on the bottom but i think that might even dissapear.

Should have said earlier, i would of saved them for you, even paid for postage just to see them on your wagen.... Rasp:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure i'm all paid up ages ago, is it a tenner a year or just a one off tenner, i'm sure i paid it less than a year ago.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts