VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
What a brilliant idea! Makes me laugh these days about being environmentally friendly and recycle this and that but it's all plastic with nasty chemicals, what was wrong with glass bottles.

Just sent a friend request to your page.

If you do organic milk I'll sign up T:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly, thanks for the reply. the other reason for my madness is that i am getting sick of going to the shop for milk and somehtimes bread, then it costs me £25 becuase i buy all the that I dont need! but the main reason is that I feel we are all missing that personal touch and interactiong with people. gone are the days where you hand money over to the milk man on the doors step and talking to eachother, its simply "put your Card in" ..... "Take it out now" ...oh and sometimes you get a goodbye!!! lol
Oh im trying to go electric too! Ill add you now!:ILU:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
There is something very British about milk floats and having milk delivered, our country is gradually losing it's character.
Not to mention you will be helping the farmers out, as they get a really raw deal from the supermarkets with them driving the prices down all the time. I would prefer to pay a little more and see the farmers get a better deal, especially if it is sourced fairly locally.

I pay for my wheelie bin to be cleaned every two weeks, it probably doesn't need to be cleaned all the time, but I like supporting local businesses and you get some interaction.

Don't see many window cleaners these days either!

Good luck with the new venture mate :) T:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys, i by fair trade whenever I can, we need to look after our own a bit! well said insanity :ILU:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts