VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Off to Newquay on Friday for two glorious weeks in the holy land. Im stopping around Pentire way & you'll probably see me buzzing around in my red lowered 52 plate 888 window van. Just wondering. As I wont have mi laptop on me & therefore access to the forum, can anyone from around newquay let me know of a garage that knows their way around a T4 in case of any hitches while Im away.

Cheers Much & giz a flash if yer see us. T:

Warren

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
R K Engineering in St Agnes 01872 553839......about 10-15 miles outside Newquay but I wouldnt leave my van with anyone else ;)

Aggiet4's (Steve) on here is the man ya want there T:

Will keep an eye out for ya.....have a crackin time :cool:

Chris :ILU:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice one Chris A:

Im putting the number in my phone as I type. Cant wait to be where I belong again.

Cheers for the info,

Warren

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Hey warren any chance of some hollands pie's please? Cant buy them down here and they are the only thing i miss about living in manchester:(

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Well if the weather's anything like its been today......Your'e in for a treat T:

Enjoy :ILU:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Hey warren any chance of some hollands pie's please? Cant buy them down here and they are the only thing i miss about living in manchester:(
What is it with you and these pies :eek: Uve only just cleared the remains from between ya nashers from the last lot Rasp::D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Steve,

Yep. I cant think of much Id salvage from Manchester if she wer sinkin too. (although Im partial to a bit of Joy Division)

If yer serious, Id gladly put some of the meat & tayta non frozen type in a cool bag & meet yer somewhere down there. Travelling overnight Friday night - Saturday morning.

Fair swap for a full engine rebuild LOL:

Cheers,

Warren

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
It would have to be an awfully big bag of pies to swap for an engine buildLOL:

But i will settle for paying you for a bag of four meat and tatty piesT: and buy you a couple of rattlers down the pub A:

It would be great if you would bring me some down though i can Pm you my number and we can meet up on saturday when you have got over your journey down:D

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds like a pie plan Stan.

I'll get some fresh ones (well the wife said she will) on Friday & I'll bring em down with us.

Give us yer number & I'll give you a bell when Im unpacked & powernapped.

Cheers,

Warren.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Make sure you leave some for us lot up here steveRasp:

Thinking of starting up a new bussiness....www.HPDS.co.uk... Holands pies down southLOL:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts