VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Could it have been me? not rs6's[standerd vw alloys]...but..er....very nice metalic blue if i dont say so me self though!
I was filling up with diesel for a camping trip not many miles from your way ...Rutland Water, where i am sat right now lol ...first campsite with internet access i've ever been at!
What where you doing at Aycliffe?
Boris.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just remembered where i 'know' you from you commented on my mention of the nightmare that is the ''western bypass'' near the metro centre! lol! T:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You've picked a nice spot for a camp Boris T: Rutland's a nice part of the world.
I don't know if it was your van mate. I remember seeing your last year when I was visiting my old dear in Bishop Auckland hospital. This van definately had RS6's and a roof rack/bars on it. Not quite as nice as yours H:
I was up this weekend staying with my ma and pa cos they live in Aycliffe and it was my nephew's 18th. A gathering of the clan :D

·
Registered
186 Posts
You've picked a nice spot for a camp Boris T: Rutland's a nice part of the world.
I don't know if it was your van mate. I remember seeing your last year when I was visiting my old dear in Bishop Auckland hospital. :D
I remember that in Bishop Auckland, seems to be a few, well a couple popping up in the Aycliffe area lately! Your right it is great down here! ......long,long way from the coast mind:ILU:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts