VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is a meeting set for this coming week - got a friend down staying and wouldnt mind meeting up with some other vans if there is one!:)

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Cornwall massive are slowly returning from a messy weekend so someone should be along in a bit, first Wednesday of the month is the usual meet near Redruth but I still don't know what day it is yet let alone the date I::D

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
So true Allan:( and sad when you gotta go home...

I have not checked the regionals to see if there is a meet this wednesday and after a long weekend together at the jamboree and with some of us going to VW Action this friday i cant really see a meet happening.
If there is no meet this wednesday then im sure there will be one at the begining of october.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a shame - was going to enter show and shine at Jamboree but gave in to the weather! Would have liked to have met up as was hoping a few would still be down this way. Will keep an eye on here in case things change.:):)T:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
There willl be many still down here as we all live locally,there were quite a few T4's in the show'n'shine.Billet stole the show though and came first in his class T:

Whereabouts in cornwall do you live? never heard of a place called Mark:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PS Probably saw us parked near entrance to trade field at Jambo, Ex AA with chequer bra and black van with orange check!:)

·
Registered
199 Posts
PS Probably saw us parked near entrance to trade field at Jambo, Ex AA with chequer bra and black van with orange check!:)
Cilla and Custard! Both looking very smart.

My wife was loving your duck too (she's got a big soft toy yellow duck that lives on our dashboard and doubles as a pillow).

Don't think I can make this week, I'm sick of the sight of the bleeding lot of you after this weekend Rasp: but will definitely be up for a meet at the beginning of October.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts