VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the great success of the meet on sunday just gone here are the details of the next one

DATE: SUNDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER

TIME: 2pm onwards

Decided to stay with the crown meddow again for the kids and space T:

Let me know if any issues with the date and lets make it even bigger this time

Thanks for the support with this

Andy

·
Registered
131 Posts
Count us in as long as we can get our high top on the meadow T:

Also for the last few years I have been trying to organise a gang to camp for the Balloon Festival - Let me know if you are interested and I will organise for next year :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
After the great success of the meet on sunday just gone here are the details of the next one

DATE: SUNDAY 23rd SEPTEMBER

TIME: 2pm onwards

Decided to stay with the crown meddow again for the kids and space T:

Let me know if any issues with the date and lets make it even bigger this time

Thanks for the support with this

Andy
Hope to be there!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Worcester VeeDubbin Dubbers over on facebook has got a meet going on details below if anyone fancys going

Hi Guys and Gals
We are holding a big Dub meet on Sunday 2nd Sept in Worcester, which involves the gathering of other Dub clubs from around the area.
We hope to see you guys here in sunny Worcester where we can browse our lovely rides...
Address: Timberdine Pub, Bath Road, Broomhall, Worcestershire WR5 3HP
Meet starts at 3pm onwards... See you there

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interest is looking good for our meet on the 23rd, hope to get even more to come along this time. T:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A couple of weeks untill the next meet, heres hoping the weather is going to be good for us again and everyone is getting the word around to get as many people as possible to come.

I will give everyone a reminder a week before and we should have some splittys and bays with us this time aswell T:

·
Registered
82 Posts
ime down there for the weekend in field 5 L13 so pop in if your down there for a drink and chat and should have a couple of mates in t25s at the next meet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm both a new owner and joiner and would love to come along if thats ok? Don't want to look an and don't have a lot of technical knowledge so please excuse my ignorance as well.
Oh and exactly where is crown meadow? I'll be coming from Pershore..

Cheers

·
Registered
82 Posts
hi the crown meadow is the big park by the river,if you come through cropthorne way from pershore when you get to the crossroads in evesham by the bridge turn left towards town the meadow will be on your right so turn right just over the bridge,hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts